This is here in case I want to use it, and for me to make a list of digital scrapbooking websites I like, so I can see when they're updated. That's all for now!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
La la la
Some more layouts, near the end of 2007, and the beginning of 2008!
okay, i'm commenting on this post again. :-) is it selfish for wanting a little girl just so i can use cute girly scrapbooking supplies? i have SO many and i will find any excuse to use them!! these pages are so cute!!
34 years old, very happily married stay-at-home mommy of five cute little munchkins. I love to digital scrapbook, video edit, get together with friends, and keep up with everyone on their blogs.
2 comments:
i don't know why i haven't discovered your digiscrapping blog before this! it's so cute! I love your pages!
okay, i'm commenting on this post again. :-) is it selfish for wanting a little girl just so i can use cute girly scrapbooking supplies? i have SO many and i will find any excuse to use them!! these pages are so cute!!
Post a Comment